The Scooter comes with an adjustable (7 inches) direction bar, and a free front basket (rear basket is additional $100).
Certified refurbished products are previously opened/used products. … Products may have some observable cosmetic blemishes that do not affect performance. Scratch & dent products are certified refurbished products with blemishes that do not affect performance.
AVIATION TRAVEL : The Dragon Mobile Ex also includes an armrest attached to the main seat and a certified lithium battery approved for transportation on airplanes.
ALL TERRAIN and COMFORTABLE : It includes a premium large leather seat that allows for a comfortable ride on all terrain such as grass, ramp, brick, muddy, snow, and bumpy roads.
LONG RANGE : With different driving speeds such as high, medium, and low, Dragon Mobile Ex Mobility offers a comfortable and enjoyable ride up to 12 miles. The power wheelchair is environment friendly and operates with no pollution and noise.
ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLY : Dragon Mobile Ex Mobility Scooter is fast, smart, lightweight, and suitable for all age groups.
Direction Bar Features
- Reverse Gear Option
- Headlight (LED)
- Gas Throttle
- Additional Key
- Up and down adjustable handlebar (7”)
- Lightweight and portable for easy travel
- Safe ride at night using the brake light and headlight
- Foldable double seats, back and forth
- Armrests attached to the main seat
- Front and rear LED headlights (high brightness)
- Sturdy stab-resistant tires
- Double damping system
- Aluminum alloy wheel
- Carbon steel frame
- Lithium Battery (8.2AH – 15.6AH)
- Height-adjustable 360° directional rod
- Three gear positions for speed: high, medium, and low
- Speed level 1: 3.75 mph
- Speed level 2: 7.5 mph
- Speed level 3: 12 mph
- Max drive range: up to 12 miles
- Back wheels drive the unit
- Airplane Travel Approved
- Charger / Charging Time: 100~240 V, 50-60 Hz / 5-8 Hours
What is a P65 warning? Proposition 65 requires businesses to provide warnings to Californians about significant exposure to chemicals that cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.